Report a Fault to Cambridgeshire County Council

If you notice an issue within the highway, you can report it directly to the County Council via their website: 

This could include:

  • Potholes
  • Uneven road or pavement surfaces
  • Flooding
  • Signs, lines or street furniture
  • Streetlights
  • Public rights of way
  • Speeding and parking
  • Grass, hedges, trees and weeds
  • Roadworks
  • Dropped kerbs
  • Debris on the road